Counselling / Coaching / Work-Life-Balance
Life is like a book with many chapters
Life is a story and you are its teller. At times we are more actively involved than others. All the same it’s up to us to be in charge of our story and if possible to move it in the direction we want it to take. It is therefore worthwhile to actively participate in it.
In my counselling work, I weave in the metaphor of storytelling for personal well-being and professional benefit. This brings richness to the individual’s experience and can open up a path to wisdom. Stories have a vivid clarity in the way they convey their message. They can be our teacher, our challenger and our friend. Through a shared reflection on the processes which the stories evoked, their wisdom can be integrated into daily life.
Tools and Methods
- Ressource- and Solutionoriented, Systemic thinking
- If required further artistic means are put to use
for youth and adults
- Support during personal and professional challenges
- Support during times of change
- Build up self-awareness and self-confidence
- Enhance communication-skills
- Support with decision making
- Increase self-care when dealing with stress
- Questions of life
- Lett ing go of...
Please contact me for more information